High Fructose Corn Syrup

Options
Is anyone else having trouble keeping this stuff out of their diet? I can't find hardly anything without this stuff in it!!!

Replies

• mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble keeping this stuff out of their diet? I can't find hardly anything without this stuff in it!!!
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know - it is even in some Wheat Breads - HFCS in bread???
  • mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    Options
    and in my yogurt yesterday..............:mad:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    fruits and veggies don't have it. :tongue:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    It's the devil!!:mad:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Stay out of the middle of the grocery store. That's where most of it is. Yeah, you'll still find it in some random stuff, but just make sure you read labels and soon enough you'll see that you actually can buy lots of food without HFCS :smile:

Kels
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    ugh...its terrible...I always looks for it in labels and avoid it as much as possible. It's in everything...
    yogurt isn't yogurt if it's full of corn syrup, and it irrtates me to no end to see it in so many of them.
    I'd like to see people stop buying it and see what happens...some of the good names are full of it, and I've stopped buying them.

It definately helps your weight loss to keep it at a minimum!
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Hey! Dannon light n fit yogurt does not contain HFCS and is fat free :happy:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I noticed HFC in my Yoplait Light the other day and my nutritionist did some math and found that it's not enough to impact my weight loss. So, more Yoplait Light please!