a pound?

Options
I think I lost my first pound...I'm started about a week ago, and put on that I want to lose a pound a week...and today, I actually am a pound less! I don't weigh myself every day .... but I am happier to see one number lower than I thought....maybe this is working! :smile:

Replies

• beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I think I lost my first pound...I'm started about a week ago, and put on that I want to lose a pound a week...and today, I actually am a pound less! I don't weigh myself every day .... but I am happier to see one number lower than I thought....maybe this is working! :smile:
  • mindy77
    mindy77 Posts: 9
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Conratulations on losing your first pound! :flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are riding the path to success (on your horse :laugh: )

Can you lose weight horse back riding?

~Namaste
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    They will come off quickly and more so than you think so congrats on your first pound!!!!!
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    Congrats!! You are riding the path to success (on your horse :laugh: )

Can you lose weight horse back riding?

~Namaste

Oh yes, you definately can! Riding takes much more work than people think, you're not just sitting up there. An hour of trail riding burns about 300 calories....especially if your trotting :smile:
    but today, I did better and went 5 miles on my bike....my legs feeeeeel it!

Thanks everyone! I'm getting motivated now!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yeah, riding can be very hard work, - but I have found that it usually gives you a big butt and legs:blushing: ( just kidding) - oh yeah and arms and shoulders like a truck driver!!
  • Jaxxx
    Jaxxx Posts: 13
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay Keep up the good work ...

65684.png
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing that first pound. What a great feelilng that is. :flowerforyou:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Brill!! congratulations:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :bigsmile:
  • staylorim
    staylorim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1 lb at a time. Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!