Pack for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner (make two meals out of 1), ham and onion filled pita breads (toast at.work), tuna with 2 chopped tomatos/ half an onion/ coriander/ chilli seeds, chicken breast and jalapeño wraps.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wasn't expecting such an amazing response, thank you all! I'm saving this thread and I think I'm going to try a little bit of all of these and see what works, they all sound wonderful!! I appreciate it so much! :):)
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I noticed a lot of you suggested hummus. I've never tried it, what is a good flavor to try?
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My favorite is roasted garlic with carrot sticks. I would go with a flavor that you usually like.
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I try to set aside a portion from dinner (before we begin eating) for my lunch the next day, if it packs easily. Sometimes I use Weight Watcher's meals. When I don't have any of those I use the low cal/high fiber European Bread Rounds and make a turkey and cheese sandwich with a piece of fruit, low fat yogurt and my diet soda. I am not one to want salads every day for lunch. They just don't fill me up enough.