I'm In Onederland Baby!

Options

Replies

• sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look great! I remember hitting Onederland, I was so happy :)
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    look at the difference in your face! you look years younger. great work way to take care of yourself.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Congratulations, Krissy!
    Celebrate with dancing and singing--and a few new outfits!

Best Wishes for your continued Success!
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome feeling, isn't it?! Be damned proud of yourself and get it, girl!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:smile: !! Keep up the great work!!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow! I never thought I'd wake up to this amount of comments! Lol *big grin and happy tears* thanks so much guys! You're all awesome :)

It's so odd seeing people say that I don't look like the same person lol, I'm glad though!
    Kick *kitten*! I'm on the road to Onederland, too! Thanks for posting your pictures and keeping me inspired to keep on going!

PS...Your pictures are A-MAZ-ING!

Yay! Onederland feels amazing I can't wait til you're there too :D and thanks so much
    You look so awesome! I love your hair long and dark the way I want it. Haha :) Good for you
    Lol I will trade you! My hair is too dark to get lighter no matter much I dye it! I'm actually at the hair dressers this weekend lol getting red bits in it :P anything to make it lighter haha
    Wow! Curvey Curves! You look fantastic! Thank you so much for posting today. It is a gift to those of us who can't quite get our heads around being able to actually do this! :-)
    Awww thank you! :D I love seeing peoples before and after pictures it always amazes me how much people change, and everyone can change! We all have the power to do so, you'll be shedding a huge amount before you know it :)
    Awesome! I hope to be joining you in onederland in the next couple of weeks. Great Job!!
    Yay! I look forward to it :D hehe
    Great progress!!!
    When you get to goal, or heck - do it now too - take the same pix in your original clothes.
    Thank you! The pink top I'm actually wearing in the left picture is a dress lol...it actually fits me as a dress now but I don't like it on myself :P however I plan to keep it and wear it when I get to my target weight :) my pants accidentally got a knife to the leg when my other half was unpacking my boxes after a house move LOL
    congrats, you look great! I remember hitting Onederland, I was so happy :)
    Thank you and wow! You've lost so much weight! Well done you
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Super terrific girl!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • ThatOneNerdyChick
    Options
    So amazing! Congratulations! So happy for you :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    This is the first time in my weight loss journey I've actually seen what I've lost, as crazy as that may sound.

Yesterday I finally reached onederland! It seemed so far away I can't believe I'm actually here, the rest doesn't seem so daunting now! It was such a huge goal to me I couldn't be happier. I decided to take a progress picture and honestly the pictures I took before I lost any weight I haven't paid attention to because they repulse me. However, I looked at them in comparison and I can't actually believe the difference! It feels like the first time I'm seeing it. I really cried with happiness.

I guess it's time for those horrid pictures to be out there and for me to use them to my advantage as moderation! Has anyone else reached onederland recently? :D

uZx3Es.jpg

Wow! Good job, girly! You look great.

I, too, dropped mine recently, and trust me I say you'll keep riding that high for quite some time.
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done you!
  • HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that's fantastic! You look beautiful and happy. :flowerforyou:
  • gardengurl62
    gardengurl62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself! You look great!
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    Options
    Cherish it!!! What a great accomplishment for you :)
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job you've done! You look your age now instead of years older! Beautiful smile! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fantastic!! You've worked hard and you've succeeded!!! Way to take back your life!!
  • woodle81
    woodle81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, you look fantastic and should be so proud. Stories like yours are what motivates me to keep going :)
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!!
  • bhinoj
    bhinoj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see how much you've lost. Very inspirational. Makes me believe I can do it. I need 13 more pounds to be in Onderland and I know I will be very happy to be there.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Just beautifully done. Bravo!!
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!