Hungry Girl

Options
Has anyone heard of the hungry girl cookbook? I was in walmart last night and saw it, but I didn't pick it up. It looks kinda cool, it tells you the calories, carbs, fat, sodium per serving. I guess I was just wondering if anyone had it and how they liked the cookbook?

Here is the website if anyone is interested. It has a couple recipes on it.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/

Replies

• sandybuff
    sandybuff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard of the hungry girl cookbook? I was in walmart last night and saw it, but I didn't pick it up. It looks kinda cool, it tells you the calories, carbs, fat, sodium per serving. I guess I was just wondering if anyone had it and how they liked the cookbook?

Here is the website if anyone is interested. It has a couple recipes on it.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes I definetly heard of HG I can't wait to get my cookbook. I't suppose to have good recipes in it.
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    oooh! I am gonna check that out! Thanks for the tip!
    :drinker:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    YES IT IS AWSOME! YOU WOULD LOVE IT!
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hungry-Girl has lots of recipes that are simple to make, use everyday ingredients and taste great! You'll love it :happy:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    It is an awesome book!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I have it, I use it, it is great! It has given me so much insight into easy changes I can make in my cooking. I love the suggestion section in the back too. I just lent it to my co-worker who is on weight watchers and she is loving it too...

you can subscribe to daily emails on the website for additional recipes and helpful hints.

She even supports adult beverages and gives lots of recipes for drinking on a diet!! She is a goddess!!
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    I :heart: HUNGRY-GIRL.COM!!! I went on it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and now I'm hooked.