NSV (big one for me)

Options
Went to a gorgeous restaurant that did all my favorite foods such as bbq chicken, chips, cheese, ribs, burgers, pizza, ALCOHOL (i wasn't driving) BUT......they also had a "lighter options" on the menu and I ordered my starter and main from here and altogether it came to 600 calories (and a diet coke). I am so so so pleased with myself as I am a complete chip fiend (which my friends ate). I really don't know where my willpower came from!?

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thats AWESOME! congrats.. they do say it takes 21 days to create a habit, just imagine someday you may crave the "good" stuff!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yay! Amazing how you rethink that stuff that's crappy for you once you start paying attention. Well done!
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, great victory :)

i had a similar one yesterday when i sat in a restaurant and ate a salad, then watched both my dinner companions eat chocolate fudge cake and I didn't want any!! Woo hoo :)
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    That is so Awesome! I have no willpower when we are out.

I eat it all. And then have cake.
    The Fat-girl in me can't hide at Chilis!!
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Those are some of my favorite victories, when it feels easy to make awesome choices. Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!