NSV = I bought Size 8s Today! :)

Options
Several months ago, my size 12's were fitting super snug. It was getting to the point where I really needed to make a decision. Either head to the store and buy some size 14's, or get my butt into gear and get fit! I chose the latter.

Here I am, 5 months later, 22 pounds down and in need of shopping. Instead of size 14's, I got to buy size 8's. I seriously don't recall the last time I was able to buy this size. The funny thing is, I still have about 10 pounds or so from where I want to be, so it's possible I could go down another size by the time it's all said and done.

Thanks for letting me share my success!

2ihwkea.jpg]

Oh - and in case anyone's wondering... I eat about 1600 - 1700 calories a day and have been combining running (both sprinting and distances up to 6 miles) with strength training, cross training and other forms of cardio (I love the stair mill). I have been consistently working out 5-6 times per week for the last 5 months. I

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!