Mini Success - I'm at my drivers license weight

Options
This is just a mini success, but I'm celebrating it! Last year, the state sent me a letter saying I had to update my drivers license photo. In Arizona, you get your license and it doesn't expire until you are 65. So your 16 year old picture could follow you around forever I guess. I'd last updated mine when I was 20 right after I got married. Apparently the state thinks there is no way I could look like my 20 year old self at 33 (how rude). I went in and got my picture and updated all of my info. Now everyone fudges their weight numbers just a little bit on their license and I am no exception to that. I said I weighed about 30 lbs less than I really did. As of last week, I'm 1 lb less than my drivers license says. No more lies!

Replies

• IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Haha, congrats! :drinker:

I did the same and finally made it down to my DL weight. Now trying to pass it. :happy:

73529108.png
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I too was thrilled when I finally got to the weight I put on my application 4 years ago. I had to lose 54 pounds to get to that because not only had I fudged the number, I'd gained some. Now I can't wait until my license expires next May because I hope to be about 60 pounds lighter than the "fake" weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!