Turning the corner

Options
Who says you can't lose weight in the "mature years" of life? If I can do it, so can you! This website is my new empowerment tool to keep up with my fitness and weight loss in the upcoming year. I'm excited about it!

Replies

• Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!! I do hear it's more difficult as you age, but it's not impossible!!! This is a great site to assist
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I've seen people on here with thyroid issues and hormonal issues that make it hard to drop weight, young people, old people, everyone. If you have extra medical issues (like me) or are older, you might not drop it as fast, but it can be done!

Welcome aboard!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can vouch for it. This is the first tool I've used with success. There's great companionship and support on the site as well as a sensible plan for losing the weight and keeping it off.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it! Both of my parents have and they are in their 60s! Good Luck!
  • SewLisa
    Options
    No matter what the age, if we are determined we can accomplish losing weight... or anything else. I believe you will succeed!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad you're here! It looks like you've already been quite successful in a short time, keep up the good work!
  • LoisHoffmann
    LoisHoffmann Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! What a wonderful response to my initial blurb. I am keeping up the exercise and trying hard to keep within my calorie limits. Just went through a few days snowed in at home and that was hard, but the extra work of shoveling the snow from my long driveway certainly helped burn some of the extra food I cooked and ate at home. Now I'm back to work today and back on plan!