5'3 195 pounds

Options
Hey guys I am starting a thread for people with my similar height and weight, females preferred but males welcomed too. We all know us short gals look drastic with weight changes. Its hard being a woman and losing weight it means a lot to me and I just want support!! Lets do this guys! We need to motivate each other, Please add me if you are around the same height and weight as me!!

Replies

• KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm pretty similar to that now, my next goal is 195 actually LOL
    I'm currently 199lbs and 5 ft 5
  • foreternity1981
    foreternity1981 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm 5'2 and currently 179-182 (depends on the day). I have been a total slack and feel like a big pile of poo. I was down to 156 and just gave up being smart about eating and exercise. and this is the result, But I need to get my butt back in gear!

Let's do it, ladies :)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer losing, am maintaining but i started at 196lbs at 5"2 :)
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 and currently 222 but started at 252, would love the extra support. Us short girls need to stick together...lol
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Same height & almost the same weight! :)
  • trudywc2
    Options
    Love it! I'm 5'2 and currently 179-182 (depends on the day). I have been a total slack and feel like a big pile of poo. I was down to 156 and just gave up being smart about eating and exercise. and this is the result, But I need to get my butt back in gear!

Let's do it, ladies :)

You have done it already so you know it's possible. Forget yesterday and just start again. You can do this
  • trudywc2
    Options

Awesome loss, great job. Can't wait to be maintaining or for now under 200.
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im New here and have about the same stats 5ft 2 and currently 191 pounds

I am going to make this work for me, need my mojo back!
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Hi, i'm a bit shorter and heavier. I'm 5'0 and 246lbs and aiming to get down to 110 :)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Awesome loss, great job. Can't wait to be maintaining or for now under 200.

Thank you :)

You can do it! And you'll be so thankful you stuck with it when you get there. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You gals are singing my tune!! 5'2" and currently close to 180, sadly my scale has been going the wrong direction the past couple of months! Starting to pay strict attention and work hard!!
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I know it's all ladies so far in here. Going against the grain and joining in. 5'4 265 was my starting point in 2009. Currently around 185-190 as low as 175lbs. Took about 3 years total to get down. It's a daily struggle to maintain my current weight
  • meganlouise123ox
    Options
    Hello everyone :-)
    Im 19, 5'2 and 188lbs. I am really struggling to lose weight and need some motivation! I struggle with healthy evening meals and lunches so if anyone has any good recipes I would be very grateful. Many thanks x x
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3" and currently 185lbs! :D
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.78" and started at 181, now I'm 122..so close to goal. You girls can do it! Take one step at a time, and DO NOT give up when you have a "cheat day", just keep going forward. :flowerforyou:
  • caseymtemple
    caseymtemple Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'1 and 5'3 and 211ish. I was 236 at my highest, but now I can't break this plateau. I'd love to talk to more people who are dealing specifically with these issues. I lost weight once before, and the way people spoke to me about it really freaked me out. "Oh, you look so great. Have you lost weight?" became the most hated sentences I heard.
  • kitty_lovesdogs
    Options
    I'm 5'3" to 5'4" and I currently weight 170lbs. 214 was my highest. I think that was last 2013.

I lost 20 lbs. quickly! I was actually surprised because it only took me around 4 to 5 weeks. I just eliminated junk but didn't exercise at all. That time, I was more concerned of eating healthily rather than losing weight. Then I lost another 10 lbs. It took me a long time but I wasn't aiming for weight loss anyway. I was just avoiding processed foods, and other junk.

Now, the last 10 lbs that I lost was so hard! It's quite ironic - I lost the first 30 lbs without any effort. Then BOOM... when I was actually aiming for weight loss, the pounds just wouldn't drop.

I need to lose about 30 more lbs to reach my goal weight! I hope we can help each other out.
  • kitty_lovesdogs
    Options
    I'm 5'3" to 5'4" and I currently weight 170lbs. 214 was my highest. I think that was last 2013.

I lost 20 lbs. quickly! I was actually surprised because it only took me around 4 to 5 weeks. I just eliminated junk but didn't exercise at all. That time, I was more concerned of eating healthily rather than losing weight. Then I lost another 10 lbs. It took me a long time but I wasn't aiming for weight loss anyway. I was just avoiding processed foods, and other junk.

Now, the last 10 lbs that I lost was so hard! It's quite ironic - I lost the first 30 lbs without any effort. Then BOOM... when I was actually aiming for weight loss, the pounds just wouldn't drop.

I need to lose about 30 more lbs to reach my goal weight! I hope we can help each other out. :smile:
  • rebeccal01
    rebeccal01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5"3" and 190 is my mini goal weight. I'll hang around.
  • torid10
    torid10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 currently 175 ( i think) started at 190. I keep doing really well for a week and then really bad for a week so I need to get my mind back in the game, and support is welcome! Feel free to add meeee!