any praying people out there??

Options
Not sure if this is the right place to post.. but my boyfriends in the emergency room right now in critical condition and im just praying he makes it through the night. If anyone else prays, and can put a positive thought in id really appreciate it. Right now all i can do is hope and pray and wait for a call to tell me how he is.. im not having the best night, but im sure his nights even worse.. i dont even know what to do right now.

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's rough! I'm so sorry. I'll send up a prayer and some positive thoughts your way!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I don't pray, but I offer you best wishes for your boyfriends recovery.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • RevGillTC
    RevGillTC Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Praying right now...
    Keep holding on. You are not alone.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm sorry :( what's his name? I will mention him in my prayers. I hope he recovers soon
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    so very sorry! please keep us posted. prayers!!!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up for him. And you.
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Thank you so much, his names carl. I havent heard anything yet but im going to keep calling the hospital and checking in on him.. thank you all for your kind words and prayers, ill keep you all up on how its going.. still praying, its all i can do right now..
  • Arekha
    Arekha Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So Sorry...praying for him, and you! Hang in there and keep the faith.
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Still no update.. he hasnt woken up yet.. i keep calling, still praying.. im hoping he wakes up tonight..
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I"m so sorry, I will pray!
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Thank you so much i keep saying it and reading and hoping and praying.. im gonna walk down to churh in the morning again and keep praying.. thank yu all so much
    Thank you so much, his names carl. I havent heard anything yet but im going to keep calling the hospital and checking in on him.. thank you all for your kind words and prayers, ill keep you all up on how its going.. still praying, its all i can do right now..

Amanda, this is a Christian prayer for healing for Carl. Here it is.

O Lord, Amanda's friend Carl is so special,
    Carl means so much to her.
    They've walked together for so long,
    No closer could they be.

O Lord, please give Carl healing,
    Restore him day by day.
    Renew Amanda's hope and dry her tears,
    Answer her when she prays.

O Lord, you are our Saviour,
    Our strength when we are weak.
    Your light is hope within our hearts,
    When the day is bleak.

O Lord, Amanda puts her faith in you,
    She trusts you'll heal her friend Carl.
    May she know your love and care,
    On you she can depend.

(Amanda, read this through periodically while you wait for the news on Carl. Every time you read this prayer silently or say it aloud with an open heart and mind, you're strengthening the healing power of the Holy Spirit who lives within you and Carl. I'll say it too, for both you and Carl.)

• glow77enil
    glow77enil Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amanda, I am praying for Carl too. I pray for his recovery.
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You got it!
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone, your prayers and thoughts mean everyhing to me right now, i cant even tell you how much it means. Im still hoping and still praying for him to pull through.. hes not conscious yet, im not getting any word of changebut im hoping and praying hes still alive and well.. hes gonna make it through this, im hoping he has a special angel looking over him at this time.. this is hard its almost 24 hours...
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    On it!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for sure!! Thank you for asking....there is power in prayer. Hugs sent your way!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. I will say a prayer too.
  • BeeDucky
    BeeDucky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm praying too. God hears our prayers. May He send peace, comfort, and rest to you Amanda. And may He bring healing to Carl. I hope you hear something soon.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    I just talked to his family and hes alive!! Hes alive you guys omg i was so scared he wouldnt make it god watched over my bae. So the update is hes alive and getting better, still no visitors or calls from non family, im only his girlfriend.. once he stabalizes theyre gonna switch his facility, then hes doing a few weeks inpatient, thank you god, and thank you everyone who prayed for him!! Im still praying for him to get better and come home, but just knowing hes alive was what i needed tonight. Thank you. Thank you all so much. Ah i cant wait to see him again, and hug him, and hear his voice, and tell him how much i love him.. happy tears are flowing here, thank you all so much