Weekend Warriors 12/31-1/2

Options
OK, so I'm pretty sure the majority of you feel like I do when the weekend comes. I do good during the week & then ruin that by hogging out or grazing all weekend. It is so frustrating and discouraging! For most of us the weekend starts on Friday (night). So lets make a plan to get us through.

List the challenges/obstacles you know you will be facing (I know this is a rough one because of the holiday) and then your plan for staying on track. I am going to try to start this thread every Thursday, then on Monday we can come back "Quote" our Thursday post and say how well we stuck to it, or what we struggled with. Give me your suggestions.

Challenges:
- No structure: don't have schedule for eating or snacks like during the week or for exercise
- Going away party for good friend on Saturday night w/ lots of yummy foods

Game Plan
- Journal all food, no aimless eating.
- Try to fit in 1 hr. of exercise in each day (Fri, Sat, Sun), even if it's in intervals
- I am going to start weighing in on Saturday, this should keep me on the straight & narrow :-)
- Don't go to the party on Saturday hungry. Survey the land: look at all the options of food, decide what I think I can't live without & just eat that
- Water, water, water