Referred to MFP from Ravelry

Options
I found MFP from reading Ravelry forum posts. I was just wondering if there are any fiber addicts here. I'd like to be friends since I know we have at least two things in common!

Replies

• taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I promised myself I'd start knitting when I move to the great white north, which will probably happen soon! I have a Ravelry account, but am doing nothing yet.
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    I Crochet and Quilt. Had not heard of Ravelry but will have to check it out!
  • everydayepiphanies
    Options
    I love Ravelry. It's almost like Facebook for fiber artists. I've been a member for a couple of years, but only just started getting more involved, especially in the forums. I mostly crochet, but I also like to knit sometimes. I am learning to quilt too.

So far I really like MFP. I am very serious about losing weight and getting more healthy in 2011. I'm so tired of never having any energy to do all of the things that are always running through my head. Actually if my body were as active as my brain, I'd have no weight issues!
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    love ravelry, im a beginner/lil intermediate knitter and a beginner here on mfp. gonna try the knit to stay away from food at night trick again :)