come be my fitness pal on my fitness pal...

Options
hey all! looking for some buddies to add to my already awesome friends list, having people on MFP has helped to motivate me and keep me going. having people being able to join you on your quest to a healthier lifestyle really makes all the difference,
I'd prefer to befriend women who are loosing weight, trying to conceive because I obviously have a little more in common with you in comparison to others who may be trying to train for things and build muscle etc...
I also, without sounding too rude I hope, cannot stand people who throw their beliefs down other people's throats, Ive seen too many people on here being unkind to others who may or may not have treated themselves to a McDonalds on the weekend.
I'm just looking for friendly women, who have the same ultimate goals in mind as me :0)
I enjoy conversation too, I am often on the app and am likely to update my status about various things, not just fitness and my diet so if this is a pet peeve of yours, avoid me lol.
I'm 24, from Wales, in the UK and would love to meet others from this part of the world although i don't actually mind what part of the world you're from :0)
so if you wanna be my ol' buddy ol' pal op me a friend request and we can loost the pounds together!

Replies

• GinaG8788
    GinaG8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I will add you, I'm 27, 2 kids, trying to lose a about 8kgs of baby weight :) I liked uour post :)
  • fayelobeck89
    fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey I will add you, I'm 27, 2 kids, trying to lose a about 8kgs of baby weight :) I liked uour post :)

awesome! thank you :)