RUNKEEPER PRO FREE!!!!!!!

Options
RunKeeper Pro is FREE Through The Month of January!
Hi everyone,

We know that many of you look at the New Year as a good time to get started with or improve upon your fitness routines. In an effort to encourage more people to get off the couch, and as a show of appreciation to the RunKeeper community for your terrific support for the last two and a half years, we're making the RunKeeper Pro app (usually $9.99 USD) free to download now through the end of January!

We hope that this helps give you or your friends and loved ones some extra motivation to get out there and log your miles or kilometers! Now, what are you waiting for? Go tell your friends now! Enjoy, and wishing each of you a healthy and prosperous 2011.

- Jason

Help your friends stay healthy by letting them know that RunKeeper Pro is a FREE download through the month of January!

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    OK ppl I know you want this go get it. ITS FREE for the pro!!!!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    what does this app do exactly?
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Is this only on the Iphone? I can't find it in my app catalogue on my Palm Pixi.
    Thanks!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Bummer - it doesn't show up in the Market for my android phone, even though their website says they have an android app.
  • GooBeGone
    Options
    i'm hopin i can get it on my iTouch. but idk what this app does. i don't have access 2 the net on my itouch right now 2 search 4 it :cry:
  • hillcj22
    Options
    I have the Palm Pixi too and I couldnt find it :(
  • GooBeGone
    Options
    ok. nvm. i found what it is lol :tongue:
  • kt2007
    Options
    ok The Palms I dont know if they can get it. My wife has the palm ore pro and cant. As for what it does please check out the site it can explain but I will tell you what I know. It will GPS your activity. It has a bunch of activities. Running, walking, hiking, elliptical, treadmill, swimming, biking, and much more. It gives you your distance, pace, cals burnt, and much more. They have voice coaching, Jeff Galloway fitness classes, and it keeps up with total events, total cals and total distance. Its a great app if you can get it I would say try it. Its free also works while you listen to your music and the voice coach will chime in and tell you your info than play music again. Also theres a social network of friends you can link to.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I only see an option to get runkeeper Elite. Is that different than Pro? Because I can't seem to find a Pro option on the site.
    Thanks
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think MapMyRun is better...plus they have a Blackberry app:smile:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Looks like it is for Iphone and Droid, Palm users (like me) are left out again!
  • kt2007
    Options
    Bummer - it doesn't show up in the Market for my android phone, even though their website says they have an android app.

go to google bring up there site go to Android section than use your barcode scanner on your phone and scan the lil black barcode and it will download it for you.
  • kt2007
    Options
    you have to upgrade to pro on the phone. Yes the pro and elite are 2 diffrent things. you cant get it online you get this upgrade on the phone apps
  • kt2007
    Options
    ok u have to geet the free version of Runkeeper on your phone than you can get the pro upgrade on the phone app. Its not a comp online thing. It has to be done on your phone. Iphone, android. http://runkeeper.com/fitness-app-download?utm_campaign=ProPromoTwitter heres a twitter link that might help explain this.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Looks like it is for Iphone and Droid, Palm users (like me) are left out again!
    My phone is Windows based, I'm left out all the time too!!
  • Michele123C
    Options
    Oh, thank you soooooooooo much. I never would have known. I just downloaded it.
  • kt2007
    Options
    Any time!!! I am glad to help anyone out.
  • kt2007
    Options
    BUMP for the night time ppl.
  • kt2007
    Options
    bump this up. If you can get this on your phone its a great add.