Options

Replies

• punkin_793
    Options
    Awsome!! Great job!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. lol I don't think anyone could slap the smile off of my face. lol
    blushing.gif
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    they look great!!! yesterday, I fit my butt into a size 6!!!!!!!!!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ummm, I think that's my house you're in, LOL!!!! Great job! They look awesome!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    WOW! Nines are awesome Im in 14 lol not close but i will get there. congratulations for your amazing success
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Ummm, I think that's my house you're in, LOL!!!! Great job! They look awesome!

hahaha It was just that area of the house. The kids thought it would be a great idea to tip over the laundry while I tried on my jeans. After I got done dancing around, I found them tipped over. ugh! haha
  • Bighank7752
    Options
    Being a married man I did not really look. But, wow.... now don't tell my wife. LOL

Harold
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Congrats to you in your sexy *kitten* nines!!! LOL! :flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Being a married man I did not really look. But, wow.... now don't tell my wife. LOL

Harold

LOL It's okay, I won't. As long as you don't tell my hubby that I posted pics of my badonkaonk on here. haha
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! They look great on you!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Congrats!!! They look great on you!

Thank you! I'm still really happy about it.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sexy Mama!!!
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    They look great! I've been trying to get into 9's for a looong time, but I'm still stuck at 11's. :mad:

Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    swarla, I know your frustration! I never thought I'd be smaller than a ten until a few months from now.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    first let me say .... "YOU SUCK!!!" and then.... let me say

I'm really so happy for you!! Go giirrrrrlll!!!! You gettin all SKINNY on me!!!

You are so inspiring! I"m really proud and to think we had a baby only a little over a year ago together!! Wow! I'm JEALOUS!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    first let me say .... "YOU SUCK!!!" and then.... let me say

I'm really so happy for you!! Go giirrrrrlll!!!! You gettin all SKINNY on me!!!

You are so inspiring! I"m really proud and to think we had a baby only a little over a year ago together!! Wow! I'm JEALOUS!

Aww! Taush, you are so awesome! That just made my day! I remember being super jealous of the size 9'ers lol Puts a new meaning to "on cloud nine!" haha I still can't believe we both had a baby 15 months ago! They are getting too big too fast. And to think I'm TTC after I lost 10 more pounds. haha
  • mrsworkinitout
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • futurehottie2011
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!! i wish i was in a 9 right now, but im in an 18 and have been in an 18 since i was 16 they just fit alot more snuggly then they did 11 years ago and i got the donelap syndrome going on, lol. but not for long that will be gone in no time!!!!!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Thank you! What is donelap syndrome? lol
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thank you! What is donelap syndrome? lol

haha dunlop syndrome is when your belly don lopped over the top or your pants
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!