• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie is best pie

tumblr_m5xg3jkooC1r7hf38.gif
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm going to write to McDonald's about introducing a new pie bowl: crumbled up pies topped with soft serve, hot fudge, the Oreos and the little peanuts from the packets. Maybe some apple slices on there, too.

homer-drooling-o.gif[/url]
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm going to write to McDonald's about introducing a new pie bowl: crumbled up pies topped with soft serve, hot fudge, the Oreos and the little peanuts from the packets. Maybe some apple slices on there, too.

They tested this in Barrie, Ontario back in the 90s. Back when the pies were still deep fried and awesome. Deep fried pie, two squirts of soft serve (back when there was actual milk in it) and covered with sauce. They marketed it as pie a la mode. I remember you could also do blueberry pie with hot fudge sauce.

I do recall how much weight I gained that year. But it must not have gone well.

mcd_tk_dondurmali_dessert_zpsd6ec62b1.jpg
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    IKR, and you see how quickly they nuked the chronic *kitten* thread?

Dude was afraid his gainz were leaving him because of daily whackage.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I was hoping for a mean people thread...but I guess it's a bit early in the week for that. Oh well...:flowerforyou:

:huh:

Did you not get to see the Sorry, Not Sorry and Enemy #1 Thread from yesterday and today? :laugh:
    I saw the rant, but not the other. But that was more like a "holy whackjob, Batman" than a "Why is erryone so mmmeeeannnn?" thread.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I was hoping for a mean people thread...but I guess it's a bit early in the week for that. Oh well...:flowerforyou:

Did you not get to see the Sorry, Not Sorry and Enemy #1 Thread from yesterday and today? :laugh:
    I saw the rant, but not the other. But that was more like a "holy whackjob, Batman" than a "Why is erryone so mmmeeeannnn?" thread.
    No...both were mean people threads in disguise. Totally. It was hilarious.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

No...both were mean people threads in disguise. Totally. It was hilarious.

Hmmm....You might be right.