Holy NaCl Batman!!!

Options
So I was running late this morning, and had ZERO time to grab anything for breakfast. I normally like to prepare eggs and have some fruit in the morning, and I normally have plenty of time to do this. But kids can flip your agenda upside down in a heartbeat, but that’s neither here nor there…

I hate having to grab something on the run for breakfast, because it seems so tough to get anything decent. However, I decided to swing by Subway close to my work, as I figured I could at least get something not terribly bad, and I could load up on veggies as well. I got a footlong ham, eggwhite, and American cheese on flatbread. I got the footlong because I knew I was going to have a late lunch, and I needed something to get me through so I wouldn’t be at the mercy of the vending machine. 640 calories. Not awful for the entire morning’s intake.

I plugged it into my diary and went about my day. Sometimes when I’m in a hurry I don’t pay a lot of attention to the other nutrients other than the calories until later. After I ate my sandwich, I’m going about my day as normal, when I start to feel like I’m dehydrated?? I’ve already had a large coffee, a glass of tea, and 2 glasses of water….so I’m a little confused. Did I not drink anything last night?? No I did…

So I decided to log back in to check the sodium on what I just ate…. Over 2,000 grams of sodium!!! Just in my breakfast alone!!!! No wonder I was so damn thirsty!!

Good grief.
Thanks Jared, lol!