New Start - New Here

Hi. Today is the day I made a new start. I had an appointment at a weight management clinic today and will continue going until they no longer allow me to go. LOL I need to lose at least 100lbs. I am currently 279 but this is not the highest weight I've ever been. I've struggled with weight all my life. At 12 I was 200lbs, I'm 38 now and I need to get healthy for myself and my family. I'm hoping I can do this but I'm also looking for support.

Replies

• awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me. I started my journey at 405 and today weighed in at 327 and still going. I will be happy to have you as a friend.
  • turryandsally
    turryandsally Posts: 28 Member
    You can add me as well! I try to be a support for others, and could definitely use encouragement myself!
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Hi !!! Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 26 pounds. I'm on daily
  • tugica
    tugica Posts: 13 Member
    Hey you! :D
    I have decided to take a fresh start.I weight about 166 pounds, that's the biggest number on the scale that I've ever seen.Three days ago I discovered this site and I think it great.Not quite comfortable 'cause I'm new.Feel free to add me as a friend, everyone needs a little bit of support!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    I'll cheer you on...add me!
  • ciacyrus29
    ciacyrus29 Posts: 109 Member
    I don't know you but you have my support. I was on Weight Watchers and had success with it. Then my financial situation changed and I could no longer continue with it. Then my stress and anxiety levels changed and I gained all the weight that I had lost back. So I became very depressed.
    But I'm happy to have started on myfitnesspal and to meet people like you. I will cheer you on and be very honest with you. So add me and together we can lose the pounds together.