7lbs from my goal now :)

Options
I was 148 when I posted a 1/2 way there post - I'm 135 now and so close to my goal - I need a little motivation booster today so I've been looking at photos!

This is my now pics (before 180ish after maybe i was 137 in these pics)
b23843e0-21be-479d-ad18-990866997c65_zps544a76d1.jpg
a1594048-d861-432a-9044-dc7559dcc3a9_zps709fa7e2.jpg

This is what I posted when I was 1/2 way there.
I don't know why I'm posting these - I think they just make me feel better if the scale doesn't move as much as I'd like and positive feedback that it's not all in my head will feel nice I guess. I've been going to the gym almost every day for the past 2 months - cut out sugar and (junk)carbs (in the form of junk not veggies). I was 176 with a 36 1/2 stomach right now I'm about 148 with a 31 inch stomach and about 3.5 inches lost on each thigh. My goal is 127-136 anywhere in that rang and I will be good - however it seems right now i've been losing more inches than weight and that is fine too! and obviously i'm over 1/2 way done as far as weight goes - i mean 1/2 way as far as muscle and being toned.

My problem will be maintaining - but I will do it this time.

OK umm here I go:

april24.jpg

Replies

• TaraHancock827
    TaraHancock827 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? Im 5'8 and have a goal of 160 lbs...im 180ish right now, I don't think 20 pounds will help me look like you do now at 137. I feel like I will never have a flat stomach. Starving as it is and getting it off slow but Im not sure how I will manage to maintain 160 IF I EVER GET there...lol. I do have a large frame but still Im stuck on that goal in mind. You are doing good from the looks of it. Keep your chin up!!
  • shank35l
    shank35l Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looks as though your efforts have paid off, great work.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thats some amazing progress,how tall are you?Im at 158 now at 5" 6and my goal is 140,i dont think ill look half as good as you at 155.Way to go,beautiful transformation.
    Can I add you?
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job!! you did amazing !
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing.

Random question but WHERE is that white bikini top from??? It's so cute!!!!!!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
    Thats some amazing progress,how tall are you?Im at 158 now at 5" 6and my goal is 140,i dont think ill look half as good as you at 155.Way to go,beautiful transformation.
    Can I add you?
    I'm 5" 5 ( I think maybe 5"6) 127 is my goal now, 7 more to go and i'm there! - I think 140 was my original goal :) I addd you thanks!!!
    how tall are you? Im 5'8 and have a goal of 160 lbs...im 180ish right now, I don't think 20 pounds will help me look like you do now at 137. I feel like I will never have a flat stomach. Starving as it is and getting it off slow but Im not sure how I will manage to maintain 160 IF I EVER GET there...lol. I do have a large frame but still Im stuck on that goal in mind. You are doing good from the looks of it. Keep your chin up!!
    :)
  • lolabluola
    Options

Victorias secret! I looovvveee it
  • jennibear2
    jennibear2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just hit half way today. Trying to get to where you are at.
    212019156 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if your goal number is arbitrary, but really you look pretty awesome now unless you are entering some competition that requires you to drop more weight.
  • lolabluola
    Options
    I'm not sure if your goal number is arbitrary, but really you look pretty awesome now unless you are entering some competition that requires you to drop more weight.

Thanks! :) I'd be ok if I stayed - I'd be ok if I just gained more definition from my workouts. We'll see - it is sort of a random number based on online calculators - so we'll see - It's been a slow two year process so far - so 7lbs could take me another year haha
  • vicbre2010
    vicbre2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are so inspiring; I've just started my weight loss journey & I'm trying to lose 40 lbs. I'm glad I have MyFitnessPal to go to and read & look at wonderful success stories like yours. I hope to put my before & afters on here soon because I want to be fit and healthy & happy so bad, but it's been a struggle so far. I'm 5'3, 172 lbs. and striving to get to a healthy weight of 130-135, wish me luck :)
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Victorias secret! I looovvveee it

Thanks! I just found it and may have to buy it. So cute :love:
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl...your looking great!! I thought you were pretty sexy at 148, your gonna be smoking at your goal! Keep up the great work.:smile:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    great progress!!!
  • amessam8
    amessam8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work. I see improvements in your whole body, but I especially like the definition in your quads.
  • gotanda
    Options
    Love it! You are beautiful!
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I am also 5'5" and 147 lbs and want to lose 7 more. I think you look much better than I do right now though! :) The last few pounds are soooo hard. I lose them and then they come back any time I have a running injury or anything that makes me scale back from my crazy workouts. I seem to constantly fluctuate between 140 and 150. As long as I'm training for a race or working out really hard in the gym I'm fine but the second I do "regular" workouts I'm up a few pounds. I'm old though. haha
  • tpike911
    tpike911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!
    I want to look like your 148 picture if i can ever get there!
  • lolabluola
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :heart:
    You are doing great. I am also 5'5" and 147 lbs and want to lose 7 more. I think you look much better than I do right now though! :) The last few pounds are soooo hard. I lose them and then they come back any time I have a running injury or anything that makes me scale back from my crazy workouts. I seem to constantly fluctuate between 140 and 150. As long as I'm training for a race or working out really hard in the gym I'm fine but the second I do "regular" workouts I'm up a few pounds. I'm old though. haha

Oh my gosh these last few pounds are taking forever! it's like .4 .6 .3 down every Three weeks! hahaha I miss the good old days when it was at least down a pound a week minimum!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!