2011...One Month At A Time

meanness67
meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I have decided for 2011 that I am going to focus on one month at a time. I have the food thing down pretty good and I drink my water, but I get bored on the workouts. I figure if I concentrate just on one month and set my workouts for that month, that I should be able to focus for that period of time knowing that next month I can do something different. I find this hardest in the winter as warm weather brings many more choices.

So, for January I have set a goal to lose 10 pounds and will accomplish that doing Turbo Jam workouts.

I am currently also doing Couch 2 5K 3 mornings a week and will continue that (I'm on week 4). I know that C25K is not enough to lose 10 pounds so I will be Turbo Jamming 6 days a week. I printed out a calendar and filled in the workout I will do each day with one rest day per week.

What goals do you have for 2011 and how do you plan to accomplish them?

Replies

• lahlie
    lahlie Posts: 149 Member
    I think this is a fabulous idea. Take things in stride, one little piece at a time. Especially this time of year when it is cold, and everyone stays sick, breaking it up into smaller workable pieces helps to madify and adjust with the curveballs life tends to throw.....
This discussion has been closed.