MY 7 DAY WATER FAST and detailed results

Options
2»

Replies

• Eabec
    Eabec Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Would love to read another 7 day detailed chronicling of reincorporating food, and the "weight" gained back.

Basically, complete the experiment to see the real impact on your body.

Kudos on that willpower, though. Wow.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I am shocked at the amount of weight (and inches) I dropped so quickly. You obviously don't believe in fasting, but I KNOW for a fact, that for me this was the only way to break out of my bad habits. I think I was succesful.

You know, I wish you the best moving forward but how can you conclude you were successful in breaking your previous habits? It would appear to me that you successfully avoided food for a week.

The bigger victory would be to actually form sustainable habits so that you can lose weight and then maintain a reasonable weight due to those habits. And you have yet to form those habits because for the past week you have simply been avoiding food.

Right now all you've proven is your ability to not eat.

I don't mean this to be rude. I hope you do well moving forward.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    so you struggle with yo-yo dieting and your big solution was to starve yourself for a full week? and you're shocked, SHOCKED, that you lost weight while not eating solid food for 7 days?

is this real life?

Welp, this big hoss stole what I was going to say. Now, where are the cat gifs?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Am looking forward to an update in a couple of weeks.

However, you'll need to make a new thread for it because I'm 99.44% certain this one won't be here by then.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    No Promotion of Eating Disorders or Unsafe Weight-loss
    Topics promoting an eating disorder or unsafe weight loss technique should be locked. Pro-ana/mia topics should be deleted and the OP reported in the “Report ED/Underage Users topic in Mods Only

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,

CyberEd312

MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.