What do you do with old clothes?

Options
13»

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I am definitely getting rid of all of my "fat" clothes. I don't need any reminders. That's what pictures are for. I am giving some of the clothes away (the really cute pieces that deserve a good home), donating some to The Salvation Army and/or Goodwill, and I'm taking some of the pieces to a consignment shop (Why not get a buck or too?).
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I donate to charity or sell on Facebook. Getting a few extra $$$ to buy new stuff in the right size. If I go up again, the clothes are usually out of style. I have some skinny clothes that I can fit in, but are not in style so I do not want to wear them.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    For those that are keeping some 'fat clothes' for when they get pregnant... Don't you want some cute tops that fit in the shoulders and arms and don't look like your significant other's cast offs. Nothing uglier than a pregnant lady schlepping around in big sweats or too big shirts that don't fit her shoulders and arms. Looks dumpy and white-trashy!

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=fitted+maternity+dresses
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    Wear them. Belt and suspenders.
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Can't wait til I have this problem, lol! But I think I will throw them away or donate, don't want to ever wear them again, so gonna get rid of that option :)