New Salad Dressing

Options
Me_Im_2b
Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
You all have probably already thought of using Cottage Cheese, but I never had used it like this. Ok, I love dressing on my salad (and I mean a LOT of dressing!) But the stuff that tastes good is not so good for you! I've been trying some new things and I tried cottage cheese, but I also added a little bit of Tone's Asian Grill & Stir Fry seasoning. Oh my goodness! It is so good and you can have a whole cup for like 200 cals!

1 Cup lowfat cottage cheese (180 cals)
1 tsp Tone's Asian Grill & Stir Fry Seasoning (20 cal)

I know 200 cals sounds like a lot, but it's a whole cup of dressing! If you want to cut down on the cals just use less! It's amazing! and full of protein! Also low in fat! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Me_Im_2b
    Options
    You all have probably already thought of using Cottage Cheese, but I never had used it like this. Ok, I love dressing on my salad (and I mean a LOT of dressing!) But the stuff that tastes good is not so good for you! I've been trying some new things and I tried cottage cheese, but I also added a little bit of Tone's Asian Grill & Stir Fry seasoning. Oh my goodness! It is so good and you can have a whole cup for like 200 cals!

1 Cup lowfat cottage cheese (180 cals)
    1 tsp Tone's Asian Grill & Stir Fry Seasoning (20 cal)

I know 200 cals sounds like a lot, but it's a whole cup of dressing! If you want to cut down on the cals just use less! It's amazing! and full of protein! Also low in fat! :flowerforyou:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie!

This sounds yummy! I've seen Tone's at Sam's Club. Is that where you get the Asian kind, or do they have it at any grocery store?

Thanks!

Julie

btw, looks like you're weight loss is moving right along! Good job!
  • Me_Im_2b
    Options
    Yeah I get the tone's at Sam's.. They have tons of other seasonings too that I think would be just as good!

Thanks! You too! Only 6 more pounds to go for you! You're awesome! Keep it up!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am not a creamy kinda person but THIS sounds kinda yummy. I may try it out!!!