mid 20's- busy lifestyle & wanting to lose 10lb

Options
Hey!
Looking for a few people who might want to keep a daily support group going to lose 10lbs in a month or less. I have a crazy busy lifestyle and my main form of exercise comes from riding horses and walking my dogs. Most of my efforts are on my eating habits end.I eat healthy most of the time but tend to overindulge in junky sweets & eat too large of portions. My main goals are to cut my portions/ eat only when hungry / make clean choices as well as log my cals on fitnesspal :) I'm 5'6 and weigh 138lbs. I'd like to eventually get to 125lbs. But first GW is 128lbs.

I'll start logging tomorrow :)

Anyone in their mid 20s who would like to join?

Replies

• hactci
    hactci Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    that sounds ok, I have to lose about 10 pounds too. Ive kind of hit a wall and have been looking for something to get me back on track.
  • julieg789
    julieg789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes... My goal is to lose the 10-15 pounds that I've gained in the last 6 months (mostly from drinking too much and moving back home for 3 of those months). I'm trying to get back on track with eating lots of veggies, having smaller portions, and not drinking quite so much wine ;)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    20-something with busy schedule and who has about 6-9 more pounds to lose. Add me.
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I only have about 10 pounds left til my goal! I'll add ya! :)
  • TimTimTimma
    Options
    As of last Friday I was 9.5lbm away from my first goal of 180, I'll add ya.
  • taypop5
    taypop5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome I look forward to this challenge! :)
  • leherr
    Options
    My goal is also to lose 10. I would to love to join you for your motivation.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Same boat!
    Also 20's, also very busy, also primarily looking to get my eating under control!

I'll shoot u an add.