VitaTops

francescorkill
francescorkill Posts: 36
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
I have a cookbook that calls for vitatops and I would love to get some but not sure if anyone has seen them in the grocery stores. If so, which one? I can order online but not really willing to be the 13.00 shipping when for 12 of them it's 17.00. Please help!

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    My nearest Winn Dixie store has them. Also Publix and Kroger I think, but I don't have those in my area
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Also, they are in the frozen section
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    I've seen them at Publix, Sweet Bay, and maybe WalMart supercenter. They usually have them in the frozen food section near the frozen waffles. They're kinda pricey even when you buy them at the store -- if I remember correctly, I think they were over 4 bucks for a box of 4. Yummy though.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    I love vitatops! You get them at health food stores but I just saw them yesterday at Target! They are in the fridge section.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    I jUst saw them at meijer the other day. They r probably at walmart too
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    I usually find them near the frozen waffles/breakfast items area on the top shelf.
    if your store doesnt have it & you are able to find it elsewhere (not close to home) just bring the box to your local supermarket &
    They usually try to get the product in for you. Good Luck!!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Walmart!,
  • That's awesome! Super helpful.... I would have ended up looking in the bread aisle and been getting frustrated trying to find them!! :) I will look for them when I go shopping this weekend. over 4 bucks sounds about right. They are priced at 1.42 each on the site.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    I'm literally eating one now. I find them at Kroger, frozen and if they have an "organic" section that's where they put them. And I paid $5.15 a box. But they are a rare treat as my nearest Kroger is an hour away.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Here is a link to their website store locator. Put in your zipcode and it will tell you the nearest locations to you. They can be found in the frozen section by the breakfast stuff. Usually by the waffles.

http://www.vitalicious.com/store-locator.html

Hope that helps! By the way they are quite yummy!!
  • schwarzaj
    schwarzaj Posts: 47 Member
    Publix has them, D'lites Emporium has them
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    I google vitstops and came up with this website..for frees and coupons. Try it. http://www.vitalicious.com/freetops.html
  • can you believe that I just discovered them? Where have they been all my life?lol. I paid 3.99 for 4 at Shoprite
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    I love all of their chocolate products. They just started carry these at Costos also! They are about .80 a piece at Costcos and that is as cheap as you will find them. They are pricey little delites, but they are worth every dime for me.

I wish my Wal-Mart carried them. I will be looking out for them. The 2 flavors I like the most are not sold in the stores yet. The Hungry Girl ones are my favorite. The Triple Chocolate Vitatop and the Peanut Butter Chip. YUMMY!! These are only sold online.

If you sign up for HG, she has good coupons for them. You have to still buy in bulk. What I do is at work 2 or 3 of us will order together so the shipping is shared and comes to about $4 to $5 bucks a piece.

They are found in frozen sections in my area by Organic foods. They are sold at Whole Foods too but you can find them cheaper at Target and Costcos. If you average out the cost per item it comes to the same as on line with the shipping.

The cheapest way to buy these is at Costcos and online with coupons and specials. Once you order on line they also email coupons. I hardly use their coupons because I have found that HG coupons are the best. If you can get them under $1 or about $1 a piece you are doing great and that is about as good as it gets.

I justify the cost because they are sooo good and they are good for you at the same time. I keep them in my freezer at home and few at work so when they have sweets at work I pull out a vitalicious snack.......:-):love: Can you tell I like them. I recommend them to everyone!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    There are 4 packs on sale this week at my target for 3.99 a piece, regularily 4.59 a box.
This discussion has been closed.