iPhone 4 Armband

AnaNotBanana
AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone found a good armband for the iPhone 4? I have one that barely fits my iPhone but works for what I need it right now. The most annoying thing with the one I use now is that when I sweat the armband soaks up the sweat and when I pull my phone out it's wet. I'd like to find one that is made specifically for the iPhone 4 but haven't found much of a selection out there. The ones that I have found don't have very good reviews. I usually run 12-15 a week. Let me know if you've found something that works.

Replies

• I have one of those ones with the mesh type pocket that you slide it in to. Sad thing is that the top velcro strap that holds it in the pocket is too short for the iphone4. only cost me like $3 on ebay, but still. annoying.
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    I have one of those ones with the mesh type pocket that you slide it in to. Sad thing is that the top velcro strap that holds it in the pocket is too short for the iphone4. only cost me like $3 on ebay, but still. annoying.

LOL! I have this one too! J also find the strap too long for my arm. But, for $3, it gets the job done!
This discussion has been closed.