Sushi Yama

Options
I have fallen in love with new restaraunt in our town called Sushi Yama, they serve Sushi and Hibashi grill dishes. Does anyone know if there are any weight loss friendly options for Sushi...I usually use a lot of sauce so I am looking for something that tastes good with out the sauce.

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Can't eat sushi without wasabi.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Check out this site. It lists the generic calories for sushi items, which will help you make your decision http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-calories.htm
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I recently starting really liking sushi, too!

I can't have gluten, so I have to avoid any rolls with "tempura" or "crunchy" in the description. I also avoid all of the sauces they put on various rolls.

I LOVE shrimp and cucumber rolls, alaska rolls, and the philadelphia roll with shrimp instead of salmon... those are my favorites, and they're healthy options! :happy:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Can't eat sushi without wasabi.

Wasabi for the WIN
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Sushi addict here! Love it!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Had sushi last night. Split with my wife a Salmon roll, a Manhattan roll, Spider Roll, Oh so good!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    mmm I LOVE sushi...but found out last night that the dragon rolls are extra yummy but the calories for them are high. California rolls are really good too.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I love Uni, Amaebi and Maguro.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I too am a Sushi Addict....I love it soooooo much!!!