Sick and tired.

Options
I first signed up for MFP in 2012 but never used it, not really understanding what it did. A couple of months ago I noticed a friend had been using it and did a little research. I used it for a month or so then stopped. Started again last night and am determined to monitor my calories and get this weight off slowly but surely.

I don't remember ever being a healthy weight or size during my teens and have ballooned to where I am now. Though I have been this weight for several years only fluctuating one or two kilos.

I am 27 currently and am planning an overseas cruise for my 30th. I would like to be slimmer than I am now and feel happy about my size for a change. I put on a good show for my friends but inside I am miserable at being the size I am.

My goal is to lose 30 to 35 kilos over the next 2 years which I think is a sensible time frame. I am glad to see the forums here and plan on venting whenever I can and doing a personal blog too.

Cheers.

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Don't give up this time, just keep going and you will get where you want to be. There's alot of good information on here, you just have to sift through a bit to get the good stuff. Wishing you sucess. :smile:
  • belucky1
    belucky1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome slowly but surely is the key. I too only started again on Monday but can honestly say I am feeling better even now. Good luck you will do it and it sounds like a good plan.:happy: :happy:
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, you can easily hit that goal! It starts with determination and the support you can get here (if you look for it) can be a huge help. Good luck and feel free to add me.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your Journey

29509743.png[/url
  • RommelMathew
    RommelMathew Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Always remember to not give up on days that you feel that you failed or lost control. Tomorrow is another day!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your determination, and I like your goals! Add me if you'd like.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can do this! Lots of support on here. Take some time to read up, then meal and snack plan. Planning and prep is the key.
  • IoZacharis
    IoZacharis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Failing once, twice or ten times doesnt mean that you will always fail. Keep that in mind!