66lbs down progress pictures!

Options
124»

Replies

• sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    well done lady! have to say you look a bit like Taylor Swift in the after pic with lighter hair :)
  • sarahunderwood1
    Options
    You look great! Amazing transformation :-) (I'm at almost the exact same point as you are, 11st 12 and 5ft 6/7..aiming for the elusive 11 stone healthy weight range!) Xx
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!
  • dmcahe
    dmcahe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • shaggy927
    Options
    Great job! Your pictures are motivating me to keep going. Thanks!
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    So exciting to see your progress! Well done, you look amazing :D
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress - I am going to do my before pics today as I'm restarting now, thanks so much for the inspiration! Best of wishes to you, keep it up :-)
  • RoseB8
    RoseB8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Congratulations! You've obviously worked very hard to get where you are now :) keep up the good work!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job! :smooched:
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Apologies if it offends you that my boobs aren't under my chin when I have no bra on :)

A bra isn't going to change your body- that would be chest exercises.

I was just suggesting for your own comfort, that it would be worth your while to look into a properly fitting one. It seemed odd to me that in none of the photos you seemed to be wearing one, I thought "maybe she doesn't have a good one".

For me at least it is not comfortable at all with them loose and getting sweaty. I also stand better when I'm wearing a properly fitting bra- it's a win all around. And when it actually fits correctly it's really nice to wear- not a countdown to when I'm back home and can take the thing off like it used to be.
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!