40 lbs down and going strong

Options
Third posting. Just broke through the 40lb mark for lost weight, and continue to feel motivated. The journey has not been as diffcult as I anticipated, though I've had to make some significant changes to my diet. Dropped the juices, cut out the pizza, and the late night snacking has all but stopped. The key to staying on track for me has been the ability to eat normal food, and not having a regimen that's so strict that I can't keep it up (ie. no carb diet) I still have a long way to go, but with 40 lbs lost in 50 days, it may not take as long as anticipated, For everyone out there, keep it up, you're worth it. SSG.

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 40 lbs in 50 days. That's insane. Congratulations. I know you are thrilled.
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You have made wonderful lifestyle changes that should stay with you and help keep your weight down once you reach your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • ToTosMoM
    Options
    A very big CONGRATULATIONS to you for losing 40 lbs in 50 days! AMAZING!! You are truly dedicated to getting
    your weight off. Very impressive!:flowerforyou:
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing wonderfully! It is great to see results. Keep it up!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW! You are ROCKING it!!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!!! I hear you on pizza. I believe, for the most part, everything in moderation. But, pizza has been OUT for me because I cannot control myself with it!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Keep up the great work!! Congrats!!! :drinker:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    congrats. you should put up some pics and share for motivation and encouragement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!