Pledge Your New Year's Resolution to Help Fight Hunger!

Options
http://www.pfpchallenge.com/

For every pound you pledge to lose through May 31, 2011, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 11¢ to Feeding America® — enough to secure one pound of groceries on behalf of local food banks.

I've created a team on the Pound for Pound Challenge website, and would LOVE for you to join me in fighting hunger!

My team's name is Motivation. We are just 22 members away from first place. Would LOVE to see our team grow and grow and grow -- the more team members, the more effective we can be at fighting hunger. Will you join us??

Click on the "Pledge" tab, and it will give you the two options of "Join a Team" or "Pledge Pounds".

Click on "Join A Team".

You should then be able to click on "Join Team" next to Motivation and it will open another window that will give you the option of "Change Teams" or "Continue Pledging".

Follow the directions under "Continue Pledging" to register and pledge.

Also, join team Motivation's Facebook group for support, encouragement, check-in and... well, Motivation, of course!

Thank you!!!

Replies

• ThePhatMan
    Options
    I only weigh in once a month. Will that be a problem?
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in once a month. Will that be a problem?

Not at all. We have a thread set up on the 'Discussions' tab of our Facebook group for checking in. You're free to check-in as often or as little as you wish. :)
  • ThePhatMan
    Options
    OK, joined, pledged 47 lbs by may 1rst
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    OK, joined, pledged 47 lbs by may 1rst

Great!! Thank you for your pledge, and welcome to the team!! :)