The H family fitness challenge

Options

Replies

• matriarch65
    Options
    Today I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Was able to get in a 45 minute walk on Monday, will get back to Curves tomorrow.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Did 35 minute Curves workout on Thursday, & 2 back- to- back Curves/Zumba workouts today. Guess that's 3 points.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Enjoyed a 30 minute walk outside. Give me 1 more point.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Did 30 minutes of Yoga today.
  • goridersgo
    Options
    keep it up mom. i have not been posting my comments on here lately...mostly just logging my activities on the "exercise" page. it is good to see that you are feeling better and back at it.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Another day at Curves yesterday. Hope to get there again today.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    I didn't get to Curves yesterday but I did get outside for a 30 minute walk. I did do the curves circuit today. Tomorrow I will be doing back-to-back Zumba/Curves workouts. That should be 4 points.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Did the curves circuit yesterday.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    On Wednesday I did the Curves circuit, Thursday i went for a 30 minute walk, Friday the curves circuit, today I did the curves circuit followed by 30 minutes of Zumba/Curves.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    On Sunday and Monday i had a 20 minute walk. On Tuesday i did the Curves circuit, today I did the Curves circuit as well as a 30 minute walk.
  • goridersgo
    Options
    way to go mom. keep it up. i broke the 160 lb. barrier this morning - registering at 159.8. i am aiming for a mean lean 155 lbs. my jeans have been hanging off my hip for three weeks now.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Curves circuit again today- burned 570 calories.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Did 2 Zumba/curves routines yesterday.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Went for a 20 minute walk on Sunday and my regular Curves routine yesterday.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Did my regular Curves workout as well as a 30 minute walk on Wednesday. On Thursday - Curves routine. On Friday I did a Zumba/Curves workout, followed by a curves workout.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Yesterday(Tuesday), I did my regular Curves routine in the morning. In the afternoon I was playing in the snow, climbing up and sliding down snowbanks for 60 minutes. Zaza had a blast.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Wednesday morning I spent 60 minutes playing in the snow, climbing up and sliding down snow banks with Zaza. In the afternoon another 60 minutes outside building a snowman. Thursday my Curves routine, On Friday I was playing in the slush with Zaza for another 60 minutes. Today I did my regular Curves routine, as well as Zumba/Curves routine.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Am I the only one who uses the message board? I'd like to see more comments on here. There was to have been a challenge about favorite recipes if I remember correctly. maybe we should all send our favorite/new recipes.
  • matriarch65
    Options
    Curves routine Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I spent climbing up snow banks, working up a real sweat. Good cardio workout I'd say. Tomorrow is weigh-in day as well as my regular Curves routine.