Working night shift and I have a question...

Options
I'm working night shift....I get up at 4h30 pm and go back to bed the other day at 08h30 am...
When am I suppose to stop eating ? I mean when my last meal is suppose to be at?

Replies

• TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    When I was on 3rd, I got off at 7am, I wouldnt eat after 5am (my last break) but I didnt eat every night at that time, so most of the time it was 3am.. Now I wont eat after 8pm and I am in the bed at 10, so I say 2 hours before you go to bed.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I typically stop eating 3 hours before bed.
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Fitness trainers and nutritionists recommend not eating at least 2 - 3 hours before you go to bed.
  • sluderin
    Options
    I would look at it like its a day shift. If you awaken at 4:30 then you would eat your 1st meal (breakfast) shortly thereafter and your last meal a few hours before bedtime (like 5 or 6). My husband has a weird shift too and he does something similar to that. So I would eat my first meal around 5 PM and last meal around 5 - 6 AM for your schedule. That way you're not going to bed on a full stomach.
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    i also work night shift from 21h00 to 7h30 and i usually eat my last snack around 4h00 so pretty much as everyone says, at least 2 - 3 hours before bed time :)
  • Isabelle_33
    Isabelle_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks for the information ;o)