made DEC workout goal!

Jennili7
Jennili7 Posts: 50
edited September 22 in Success Stories
So I set a goal for myself for December and it was to workout 20 of the 31 days of December! With one day left I have made my goal! :) Since I already know I won't be working out tomorrow I wanted to go ahead and post about it. I went through and added up my totals just for December and I was pretty excited to see my effort on paper....here it is....

85.78 miles
1042 minutes (17.36 hours)
~9618 calories

I say ~9618 calories because I just got a HRM for Christmas and it is showing me that the machine I was using was a little generous with the burned calories. I also thought I would mention that about 90 - 95% of this was done on an elliptical. I just started working in the treadmill about two weeks ago and it isn't the bulk of my workout.

I'm pretty excited about what I've done and I don't feel like I need to make a New Year's Resolution. I'm already doing everything I would want to promise myself. :) I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

BTW: Get ready for the New Year's crowd in the gym cause they're coming!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!