Another Tummy question :P

Hi! So here is some background to help with my problem :) I am 18 years old, 5'10, and (last time I checked...a month ago... gotta love college) I weighed 145 lbs. I've lost 55 pounds in the last 24 months. Wow that's crazy to admit. But recently I've gotten back on track with my diet (other than the stupid popcorn I ate tonight) and have started running!

But my problem is no matter how hard I try I still have a tummy. I have a 25 inch waist and a 33 inch stomach.... How can I fix that? It's super discouraging and I really am just having a hard time with it...

Replies

• Freshman 15, eh? Join the club :'(

Well done on your progress though
  • Just keep on keeping on. that's what I've learnt through this weight loss journey. If you eat clean, exercise as you should and don't give up too easily, you should achieve your goals. I took it as this huge personal challenge.. a war between my mind and body! Determination and continuity is key. Make sure your calories are tracked, you're doing the right exercises and you'll be fine.

I haven't tried, butttttt - Kayla Itsine's workout and nutrition plan has worked REMARKABLY for a few of my friends. Worth checking it out.