excited to join

Options
Hello,

I am really excited to find this website and get to know other people working towards reaching their goals! My dh and I joined and invited family members to join as well so that we could all get fitter in 2011. I have successfully last weight before having babies and then again after baby #1. Now baby #2 is 3.5 and I still have "baby" weight to loose. This is it, no more excuses, I plan on eating healthy and exercising. I plan on incorporating one green smoothie a day into my nutrition plan. I have always struggled with getting enough veggies/fruit in and one green smoothies packs a good 3-5 servings of both in. Otherwise I will try to up my protein and healthy fat and see what happens. Most importantly I need to exercise!!! This year I will find the time to do it. I am really looking forward to getting to know new people, sharing ideas and asking for advice.

Healthy 2011 to You! :happy:

Replies

• LaVerne2008
    Options
    maybe we can motivate each other! i joined today and i know it takes a lot to get going, i don't know how many times i've tried inthe past couple years :smile: