flirty girl fitness

Options
i have been thinking about trying flirty girl fitness. has anyone else tried it?

Replies

• xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I tried something like it before Christmas (we don't have that particular company where I am)--DO IT!!! :drinker:
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've tried it...

I mean, I just watch it for the articles...

I mean... dammit.

I'm a fan :)
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I've tried it...

I mean... dammit.

ROTFLMAO! Thanks, I needed that laugh! You should join my husband in forming a fan club! :laugh:

On a serious note, though, I haven't tried that particular workout, but I've actually taught that type of class. (Yes, there is a certification for it!) It is a lot of fun and will improve your self esteem if nothing else. If you can get one with a pole, it's great for upper body strength too. Just be sure you install the pole properly. I recommend making sure you tie into the support beams in the ceiling for safety, though.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I saw that on TV and all I can think of while watching is how the heck I explain a pole in the middle of my living room to my 9 yo daughter :laugh:
  • zitarae
    Options
    I've tried it...

I mean... dammit.

this made me smile :)
  • zitarae
    Options
    thanks everyone! i really think i may try it! if nothing else, i'm sure i will learn some sweet moves. haha
    Happy New Year!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Try it and write a review! I'm super curious about it :)
  • bj1975
    bj1975 Posts: 9
    Options
    I love flirty girl fitness! I did it last year 5 days a week for about 2 months, then had a family crisis and got out of the habit. I lost 15 lbs and noticed a huge difference in my arms and leg muscles. The best thing is it is so much fun you don't really feel like your working out. My favorite workout is the "Chair dance tone and tease" LOL Also my husband loves to watch me workout :wink: I haver tried the pole dance video because I really don't have anywhere in my house to install the pole so you can still get results without it.