SO.....what are your plans for tomorrow night?

nubreeze33
nubreeze33 Posts: 270
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
How will you be bringing in the New Year? For me I will be in Long Beach, California at the "Reef" and we are having an awesome church service there. It's a black tie event. Looking forward to it.

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    My wife and I have invited some friends over to our place for food, drinks and games. This will be our first time hosting a party in our new house, and kind of our first hosted party ever.
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    I think we're going to see TRON and then check out the fireworks at the Space Needle.
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    My husband and I are going to cook a nice dinner (maybe a big turkey), have a cocktail, and snuggle! We never go out for New Years Eve....But our children all have big plans!
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    We were invited to a house party at the begining of the week, but no one has released anymore deatails besides that there will be one....somewhere...so right now that is a no go, i guess :-)
    There is a huge outdoor concert Uptown tonight, so i am hoping the temperature does not drop to much and we might take in that. Also there are fireworks at midnight, so if i can stay awake that long (as i have been up since 6 AM and running on about 5 hours sleep) we may find a building to climb on top of and check them out as well. They say the fireworks are to be the bestthe city has ever put off, since this year was our 225th birthday as well.
This discussion has been closed.