Ea Active 2

Dom80
Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I had the original Ea Active and loved it especially the sports exercises. Then they came out with the 2nd version but I didnt want to spend 100.00 just to get a HRM. Well I was at Best Buy last night looking for new Wii Fitness like games and came across the Ea Active 2 and I was surprised it was on sale for only 59.99.

So I bought it. I tried it out last night. I was a little upset that it doesnt seem to have as many sports exercises as the original but for the ones it does have, omg they are more intense.

So I figure I will go back and forth between the original and the 2nd and my Wii Fit Plus.

If you know of any other Wii games that are great let me know thanks

Replies

• craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    I got it for Christmas..I only skimmed through it quickly to see what kind of workouts there were, didn't actually do any yet. I am glad they are intense! I did not like the Wii fit and balancing bored..it felt like you were restricted to one area...I like to move around.. I am excited to try it now!
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    I have the EA Active 1, 2 and More Workouts, i find them fab much more strenuous than the Wii Fit, the Just Dance games for Wii are very good too, I got the Michael Jackson dance game for Xmas what I still need to try out also the Zumba Fitness is coming out for Wii in February.
This discussion has been closed.