Hello!

CASIMIR2003
CASIMIR2003 Posts: 6
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just started and I never have had a support system...my husband says he supports me but I think he just sabotages all my efforts by bring me Java Chillers at work and 3 Musketeers because I am having a bad day. My dear friend and I are starting this together...I want to thank everyone in advance for the comments (both good and bad) and support.

Replies

• I just started and I never have had a support system...my husband says he supports me but I think he just sabotages all my efforts by bring me Java Chillers at work and 3 Musketeers because I am having a bad day. My dear friend and I are starting this together...I want to thank everyone in advance for the comments (both good and bad) and support.
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Hmmm, I have a husband like that too..... The only reason I can lose weight is because he is in Iraq right now...

Welcome! You will love MFP!
  • summerrose
    summerrose Posts: 5
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I am new also, but finding it helpful with the counter. I know what you mean about the support of your husband, mine is the same, he says he does, but always makes sure I eat 2nd's when I don't want too. :noway: but I'm sure with all the support, we'd reach our goals and get to eating better :)

64494.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome to all of you!!! You have found a great site. Immerse yourselves in the success stories, and the posts for newbies, the post on expectations.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Welcome! My husband does the support then celebrate. heh. But we will make it through!!

Don't hesitate to ask for help, the people on here are absolutely awesome!!

:flowerforyou:
    M
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Your husband will change his mind once he sees that you are serious. Just give him time. My husband always did at first then when I lost and people started noticing he total changed. Now when people mentions my weight loss. He says things like yeah " she works really hard. " Don't give up.

Do this new life change for you first then for everybody else last.....Good luck Melissa
This discussion has been closed.