Set to lose 1 pound weekly

Options
I don't ever eat the amount of calories listed due to choosing low cal/high volume foods. I NEVER go hungry (I'm a fat girl and I LOVE to eat). Usually I am shy of the recommended by about 500cals or so... I do splurge sometimes, but I try my best to stay true to eating healthier selections.

Lately I have felt like I am getting no where. I won't eat when I am not hungry. I have been having testing for gall bladder issues, but that shouldn't affect my weight loss... Should it?

Any responses that are constructive appreciated.

Replies

• Rachinator92
    Rachinator92 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Make your diary public. :)
  • alliemay1024
    alliemay1024 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Make your diary public. :)

Done
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    So what your saying is you believe you have a 500 calprie deficit , but you arent losing weight?

If thats so then the most common answers are.

1. You arent eating at deficit. Are you weighing everything with scales or just estimating.
    2. How log have you been stuck? It might be your body is readjusting and you need to carry on, it will eventually catch up. Weight loss is not linear.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    Your calorie intakes look fine, but I notice you don't have a SODIUM counter on your food diary. I also notice many of the food items are high in sodium. Could it be that you are retaining extra water due to so much salt?
    Great job on your water intake! I have such a difficult time getting in the recommended amount.
  • alliemay1024
    alliemay1024 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I weigh everything that isn't already preportioned. I have an electronic scale in my kitchen that is my best friend for my meat that I cook homemade. Most everything else is preportioned.