new and loving it!

Options
This is the best online tool I have ever seen! for the last 2 months I have been using a written food and exercise journal and they have helped so much, then while browsing for fitness apps on the net I came across the one for myfitnesspal so searched in google to see if there is an official site and there is and I now feel that using this my nutrition and fitness will be kept on track for the whole of 2011, I will still have my written ones at hand but it is sooooo much quicker and easier for the computer to do all the work hehe!

Replies

• bowieworkout
    Options
    I just discovered this website too! I first found it through my android apps, and I LOVEEEEEE it! I've always struggled with my weight, so I knew I needed to write down my food. This is a "fun" way to do this. I also love that on my phone app, I can scan the barcode of the food I'm eating and it find that food and puts all the nutritional information in for me! Again, so far I LOVE IT!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP as well.....30 + days now and loving it!!!! You will find this site and members amazing! Everyone is very motivating and supportive to one another! Best of luck to you on your journey!!!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Dont ya just love it when you find something great and it makes your life easier!:bigsmile:
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am so excited about getting started with it properly on Sunday! if only I had found it earlier. Well, good luck everyone on your weight loss jouneys, I'm hoping we will deliver a lot of support and advice over the next year! Happy New Year!