New season of the Ultimate Fighter

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
Hubby has always watched and ive never really gotten into it before this season. Love seeing all these strong, fearless women bringing it and now I'm waiting on him to watch it with me!
Anyone else digging it? Of course there's the usual "drama" for tv but what I love the most is watching their training sessions and getting in the octagon. These women are STRONG!! Makes me want to work out harder:wink:

Replies

• MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is the best season of Ultimate Fighter in my opinion! I've watched a lot of the women on the show fight their way to the top. You'll never find the house full of more talented deserving people. There is so much talent in the house that's why the winner gets a belt and they've all been signed to UFC. It's very exciting for us women because it's such a huge break through especially since Dana White said women would never fight in the UFC.
  • nxiety
    nxiety Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Haven't watched this season yet but I will say the women go hard in MMA. Almost never see them run the clock out or coast out a round, love it.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I pretty much fast forwarded through the reality part of it and watch the training/fights.

One match was decent, one wasn't.

I've always been a supporter of woman who take it to another level physically/mentally, but it seems a few of them are going to be a disappointment with there skills they bring presently. Pretty much the same as some of the previous seasons I've seen with other fighters.

Hope they keep on keeping on and perhaps somebody will follow suit.