Meal replacement shakes 1 or 2x/day

Options
2»

Replies

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I buy the Kellogg's shakes from the grocery store and drink it for breakfast. I take meds in the morning that require fasting afterwards for an hour and I'm not getting up earlier so I can cook a breakfast.
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was never able to do a warm/hot breakfast and I don't want to eat cereal.

I buy and drink a protein shake 4x a week for breakfast. I'll eat later on the other days of the week, buy a breakfast sandwich or cook something.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I do a protein shake in the mornings but generally not any other part of the day. They curb my sweet tooth, I add spinach, chia, almond milk, fruit, etc. Really whatever I'm feeling like that morning but I don't use a product geared toward meal replacement. They average about 400 calories.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    If you aren't a breakfast person, just don't eat breakfast, and save the calories and money for your other meals throughout the day. No need to eat breakfast just to eat breakfast.
  • caker28
    caker28 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If you do a shake for breakfast and lunch you add it in to your calories are you still suppose to eat as many calories your allowed to?
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I use a vegan protein shake and blend with water, chia, fruit and spinach. Keeps me full and no need to snack. I have 1 at breakfast 08:30 another at lunch time and then a proper healthy meal for dinner. If I get hungry I make quick, bad choices, so they work really well in delivering easy nutrition