2010 results, Pics amd measurments!

Options

Replies

• madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. For those moments when some of us our down, and dont know if they will ever reach their own goal. They can look at you and see that yes it can be done. You were beautiful before and you are beautiful now. Congrats.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!! I want everyone to know that it is possible to do this, it really is. I know at times it seems so daunting, BUT, the time is going to g oby anyway, it doesnt matter how long it takes, Just do it!
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job Tami! Keep up the good work.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! OMG, you look amazing and what an inspiration! Congrats on all your hard work.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Just fabulous!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing the awesome pics! You look fit and strong! :flowerforyou:
  • 4x4n8
    4x4n8 Posts: 29
    Options
    Im just speechless, amazing!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Great idea to recap the year. :) Amazing results too. I remember this time last year thinking you had come so far. Maybe we ought to start calling you "coach" . You're an absolute inspiration.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    excellent job. i love being inspired!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow....you look just sooooo fantastic!! way to go!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! I never get tired of being shocked at how amazing someone like you have been. That is some shocking before and after pictures! So wonderful!
  • abailey82
    Options
    You are truly amazing!! Congrats!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an inspiration. God bless you
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40196444#40196444 <~~~ link to Tami on the Today Show!!:wink:

Tami, you're gorgeous! I'm so very proud of you Hon!

My Dear Sweet Friend......You've worked so hard for this and you've been my example throughout my entire journey...as I shared with you had no idea I was your shadow this whole time..:heart::wink: Watching as you transformed your body and mind and spirit into that of a Beautiful Butterfly ...from the inside out. You've always had the beauty but now I truly think you believe it about yourself Hon, now THAT is what makes all the difference in the world in the success of a weightloss journey:wink:

You got me to my goal Girl and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for me and continue to do!:smooched:

We WILL meet, I have no doubt... no doubt in my mind at all, yes, I too wish we lived far closer,:cry: I would LOVE to work my *kitten* off with you, I think we'd be a very good match and kick each others *kitten*!!:smokin:.

I'd join you for sure on one of your crazy weekend warrior workouts you did a couple months back. Oh Oh OH! we gotta scoop up Lyndsey for that weekend too!! :love: :tongue: What a blast that would be, huh?:drinker:

Might have to pick up some Absolut as well...:laugh::drinker: :blushing:
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Tami you are such an inspiration! When I'm having an off day I go watch your segment on GMA and look at your profile. Great work, you are beautiful inside and out.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    omg you are amazing!
  • megan_mp
    Options
    Tami, I love that you are a pillar of inspiration for us all.

I also love that you posted your beginning pic from 2005! 2005 - that was barely 6 years ago. Whenever I feel envious that people have lost more in less time than I've been here, I think about how long your journey has been and I tell myself that there's no hurry, just steady consistent progress...

Thank you for continuing your posts - your photos are amazing...
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40196444#40196444 <~~~ link to Tami on the Today Show!!:wink:

Tami, you're gorgeous! I'm so very proud of you Hon!

My Dear Sweet Friend......You've worked so hard for this and you've been my example throughout my entire journey...as I shared with you had no idea I was your shadow this whole time..:heart::wink: Watching as you transformed your body and mind and spirit into that of a Beautiful Butterfly ...from the inside out. You've always had the beauty but now I truly think you believe it about yourself Hon, now THAT is what makes all the difference in the world in the success of a weightloss journey:wink:

You got me to my goal Girl and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for me and continue to do!:smooched:

We WILL meet, I have no doubt... no doubt in my mind at all, yes, I too wish we lived far closer,:cry: I would LOVE to work my *kitten* off with you, I think we'd be a very good match and kick each others *kitten*!!:smokin:.

I'd join you for sure on one of your crazy weekend warrior workouts you did a couple months back. Oh Oh OH! we gotta scoop up Lyndsey for that weekend too!! :love: :tongue: What a blast that would be, huh?:drinker:

Might have to pick up some Absolut as well...:laugh::drinker: :blushing:

LOL, Yes to all of it!!
    I love ya Becca, you keep me going just as much as I keep you going! :heart: :drinker: So happy to be part of you reaching your goal:drinker:
    Thank you for the post. So sweet!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Tami, I love that you are a pillar of inspiration for us all.

I also love that you posted your beginning pic from 2005! 2005 - that was barely 6 years ago. Whenever I feel envious that people have lost more in less time than I've been here, I think about how long your journey has been and I tell myself that there's no hurry, just steady consistent progress...

Thank you for continuing your posts - your photos are amazing...

yes, it does take a while, but its so worth it. :) glad you have realized that too! :drinker:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Your pictures look like two different people.
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!