A New Year and New Me

Options
Okay, we all know about New Year resolutions. I make them and then, while the words still hang in the air like bubbles, my best intentions crumble like the wedge of chocolate cake I just crammed in my mouth. So, the only resolution I will make this year is to treat myself and others with love and respect. I will enjoy the cake when I eat it, but I will also promise myself that everything must be done in moderation--including eating chocolate cake. I will recognize my achievements and try not to beat myself up too much when I stumble. You will notice, I didn't say fail. I believe as long as you are sincerely trying, you are not failing. I will continue my exercise routine because, not only is it good for me, it makes me feel good! I wish everyone great success this year with his or her health goals. For those of you who have yet to decide to take the step to join this site, I hope you give it some careful consideration. I wish I had had this site when I was twentyish. Losing weight would have been so much easier and less painful. Happy New Year to all!:smile:

Replies

• blondie1238
    Options
    Sounds like a beautiful resolution to me! Good luck in 2011!
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    Happy New Year to you! I'm sure you'll stick with your resolution this year. Best of luck to you!