New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hello :) I'm new to this site and I'm really excited. I had a baby 15 months ago, and have lost 50lbs already since I've had him. I'm looking for new tools to use to help me reach my goal weight (which I haven't seen in years) and I'm excited to meet some new people as well.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am finishing my 6th month on MFP and I love it. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Thats so wonderful.
    This site is amazing. There are amazing, very encouraging, and inspirational people on here.
    Please feel free to add me!
    Good luck on your journey!!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Welcome to the site and a big CONGRATULATIONS on your success so far! That's amazing. I joined in February because I had gained 44lbs during pregnancy and needed help getting it off. I was slow at losing (mostly by letting wine and cheese derail me) but had success with this site and the awesome support I got here. Now my son is 18 months old and I'm pregnant again! I left the site for about 2 months, and realized even in pregnancy I need help with self control and not eating everything in site because I can, so I'm back to counting. I think you will meet your goal with your determination and with the help of this great community!
  • jbarton163
    jbarton163 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jayne : I'm glad that you have had such amazing results after using this site for 6 months! I love how you said this isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change.

Naguilar : 90 lbs is amazing!! Congrats on all of your hard work!

Melissa : Congrats on baby number 2! And I can definitely relate to you with the pregnancy weight and the lack of losing it due to cheese and other various foods. I hope that you have an easy pregnancy and you will definitely be one hot momma!