Calories

Options
Pamy
Pamy Posts: 148 Member
I have just been investigating some other sites and i am getting pretty confused! This site tells me that i have a calorie allowance of 1200 and another site tells me that my calorie allowance is 2000, which is a HUGE difference. Can anyone help with this ?????????????

Pamela :ohwell:

Replies

• Pamy
    Options
    I have just been investigating some other sites and i am getting pretty confused! This site tells me that i have a calorie allowance of 1200 and another site tells me that my calorie allowance is 2000, which is a HUGE difference. Can anyone help with this ?????????????

Pamela :ohwell:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    1200 is a minumum, I also think that execise depends alot here(how intense how frequent etc) but I think there is a more scientific way to do it which I read in a magazine, I know it involves age some wierd number goal wt current wt and a bunch of multiplying and dividing
  • Pamy
    Options
    It also says on this site that the calorie allowance goes up depending on lifestyle and stuff. If you are really active it goes up to 2400 cals allowance but i dont think that i could eat that amount in one day. Infact i would probally stuggle with the 2000