How to lose weight without losing boobs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Katiegirl1970
    Katiegirl1970 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It seems like i am one of the few who dont lose their bewbs with weight loss--but my butt is gone...:(
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    when I started losing weight, my b00bies were a 46DDD. :noway: now I am a small C, and will eventually be a "B" cup when my weight loss is complete. as far as I know, there Is no way to save them. mine are the very first things to go! (and the first place I gain when I gain weight, too!) personally, I HATED having large breasts, so I am more than happy for them to go down.
    **ETA just wanted to mention that I was pregnant 2 years ago, so my breasts were large from milk, that is why I had such a big starting size**
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Mine stay as ever the same. Though with the current jigglyness that matches my stomach before I lose like 3 lbs, I'm having some hopes that I'll lose a little bit there. This being said its mostly genetics that determines where you lose and how much.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    When I started out 14 months ago, I was a 42B. Now, I am a 36B. Even though the "B" is the same, they are definitely smaller. I realized that I must have been pouring myself into my bras before, becuz I actually lost 9 inches around my bust area. And the 36 now fits perfectly. But I have invested in some really good quality bras, and not only do they feel fantastic and stay put, but the look is so much better as well. Granted the girls aren't like they were 30 years ago, but heh, that's life. I'm satisfied how things turned out. Again, get a good bra and you'd be surprised how things will look.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    As I lose weight my back, sides and upper belly fat have shrunk giving me the appearance of bigger boobs. Its great.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for boob shrinkage!

The things are in the way and jiggle about when I run :huh: Not something I ever had an issue with except when pregnant 8-}

I'm with Snip on the not wanting to have anything else to tuck into my jeans :noway:

I think a fit and toned body is far sextet :smokin:
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Okay I know that boobs are made of fat tissue and everything, and that with weight loss comes boob loss. However I was wondering if there was any way of lessening boob loss, e.g. with chest exercises etc.

Because you see some girls/fitness models who are skinny and toned but they've got B/C boobs

Thanks!! :)
    In the case of fitness models, many, (not all) are breast implants. Sorry to disappoint
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 30 lbs and went from a D to a B. I was sad to see them go but so much happier with the way my body looks now, so I can deal with some lost boobage. Throw on a great push-up, a flattering top, add inserts if you really feel like you need to.
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My boobs are only a large B, small C now! I've been down to 230 before and they actually filled out the C cups better. I don't know if that's what will happen this time or not but I don't really care. I don't see my boobs that are already small going very far lol! But if they do, it's fine because I'm known by my big booty anyway... and that's always last to go! Lol
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can keep yours if I can lose mine, deal?
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Umm I don't think there is anyway around it. I was 36D when I was at my heaviest. I am now a 34A. I am smaller everywhere so I am proportional. Plus running with big boobs sucks lol